Application Deadline: 24th September.
Internship Period: 26th September – 6th November
How to Apply: Fill out the application form below.
Role and activities
- Assist the Care for Bharat team in any on-campus offline marketing activities to be carried out. This can include class-room presentations, marketing material and other offline activities.
- Actively promote the Care for Bharat brand on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus), via blogs and student websites, and through E-Mail.
- Actively promote the Care for Bharat donation model through both online and offline marketing media.
- High performing interns get the opportunity to win the “Best Intern Award” and ‘Special Recommendation Certificate’ apart from the internship certificate.
- The Care for Bharat internship is exclusively performance based, allowing interns a large amount of flexibility and initiative in all areas. Moreover, Care for Bharat Campus Ambassadors will not be required to report to the CFB office – they may work from home and on campus exclusively.
- The performance of the interns will judged only on the basis of set metrics of performance. There will be no subjectivity in the process. The internship is exclusively based on results, allowing the interns to use their own ideas and initiative to achieve the required results.
Eligibility criteria and selection procedure
- Care for Bharat is looking for individuals with a wide network and the ability to effectively leverage on this network to increase CFB’s brand awareness and recognition on their college campus and beyond. Care for Bharat is looking for individuals with leadership skills, creative ability and initiative.
- The applicant must fill out the Application form, following which short-listed candidates will undergo a telephonic interview.
- To be eligible to apply for the internship, the applicant must currently be under 25 years of age, pursuing either Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate studies. The applicant must be based in Delhi/NCR.
Terms and conditions
- The Campus Ambassador (CA) Internship is applicable for a 6 week period starting the 26th of September, ending on the 6th of November.
- Care for Bharat is a not for profit trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Registration Number: 755/2013.
- The intern will not be remunerated in any manner for their work with the aforementioned organisation.
- The “Internship Certificate” will be given only to those individuals that are actively engaged in the activities that are to be carried out from time to time in such capacity.
- Care for Bharat reserves the right to not award an internship certificate at the end of the internship period if it deems the performance of the intern non-satisfactory.
- The Intern must carefully go through the above terms and conditions and send his/her formal acceptance of the same.