Application Deadline: 24th September.
Internship Period: 26th September – 6th November
How to Apply: Fill out the application form below.
Role and activities
- The graphic design intern’s tasks would include creating infographics and designs suited to social media communication and outreach.
- High performing interns get the opportunity to win the “Best Intern Award” and ‘Special Recommendation Certificate’ apart from the internship certificate.
- The Care for Bharat internship is exclusively performance based, allowing interns a large amount of flexibility and initiative in all areas
- The Graphic Design Internship is completely ‘work-from-home’, allowing interns a large amount of flexibility on a day-to-day basis.
Eligibility criteria and selection procedure
- Care for Bharat is looking for individuals that have competence with graphic design tools and are effectively able to leverage these to create infographics and other relevant designs to allow CareforBharat to communicate more effectively in the online and offline space.
- The applicant must fill out the Application form, following which short-listed candidates will undergo a telephonic interview.
- To be eligible to apply for the internship, the applicant must currently be under 25 years of age, pursuing either Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate studies. The applicant may be based anywhere in India.
Terms and conditions
- The Graphic Designer Internship is applicable for a 6 week period starting the 26th of September, ending on the 6th of November.
- Care for Bharat is a not for profit trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Registration Number: 755/2013.
- The intern will not be remunerated in any manner for their work with the aforementioned organisation.
- The “Internship Certificate” will be given only to those individuals that are actively engaged in the activities that are to be carried out from time to time in such capacity.
- Care for Bharat reserves the right to not award an internship certificate at the end of the internship period if it deems the performance of the intern non-satisfactory.
- The Intern must carefully go through the above terms and conditions and send his/her formal acceptance of the same.